Request edit access
Maps - Round 2
1. This is a map of Florida. According to the map, what geographical features have made Florida a major vacation spot?
Many of Florida's cities are located in the middle of the state.
The capital city of Tallahassee is in the northern part of the state.
Much of Florida is located on or near bodies of water.
Florida is located in the eastern part of the United States.
2. Look at the maps and answer the question. Which map would you use to find Earth's largest bodies of water?
3. Use the map to answer this question. What type of map is this?
4. Use latitude and longitude to find the following coordinates - 15 degrees south, 45 degrees west.
5. Which letter on the map identifies the Midwestern region of the United States?
6. Use latitude and longitude to find the following coordinates - 60 degrees north, 45 degrees east
7. What type of map is this?
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service