Be a Campus Entrepreneur Intern!
Join hundreds of students across the country as they transform Jewish life for their peers.
Connect to Jewish life.
Create meaningful Jewish opportunities.
- The Campus Entrepreneurs Initiative (CEI) is designed to dramatically enhance Jewish life on campus. Each campus employs a cohort of students with broad social networks to build relationships with uninvolved Jewish students over the course of a year.
- Each Campus Entrepreneur is charged with building relationships with uninvolved Jewish students on campus. Serving as a resource to meaningful opportunities, the Campus Entrepreneurs strive to advance Jewish values in the context of their relationships.
- The Campus Entrepreneur Interns strive to understand students' interests, passions, and aspirations - and connect them to opportunities that they may find meaningful and engaging.
- Campus Entrepreneurs are given a budget to plan initiatives that identify them as relevant and Jewish, enable them to meet uninvolved Jewish students and follow-up with them in an authentic, comfortable, and open way. Initiatives have the dual purpose of attracting uninvolved students and advancing Jewish values.
- The Campus Entrepreneurs provide on-going relationship-building, especially as follow-up to immersive and meaningful experiences such as Taglit-Birthright Israel trips, Alternative Break trips, etc.
- The Campus Entrepreneurs Initiative Internship are on a significant number of campuses that have a large uninvolved Jewish population.