Request edit access
Emergency Pet Food Assistance Request Form
If you have lost your job or have severely reduced income due to state mandated closures, Lenoir County Cooperative Extension and Lenoir County SPCA are here to try and help. Please fill out the following form if you need temporary assistance with feeding your pet(s). Application does not guarantee assistance, but we will do our best to help as many pets as possible. We will email you back to let you know what we can do. If you have other types of little critters in need, please call us at 252-527-2191.
Email Address
Name (First and Last required)
Street Address
Zip Code
Phone Number
Why are you seeking pet food/supplies assistance?
Clear selection
How many pets and what type and average size of pets do you have?
Does the pet have any special dietary restrictions or food allergies? If you click yes we will email you for more information and let you know if we have donations that will work for your pet. ( we will do our best to accommodate allergy pets but are limited due to what is donated). *
Clear selection
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of North Carolina State University. Report Abuse