1. You must be MCTC faculty, staff or current student to request an interlibrary loan.
2. Include your Student or Employee ID Number
3. Submit only one item per request.
4. Only three requests may be made by an individual within a five day period.
5. Before you submit the request print a copy for your records.
6. Most requests will arrive in 7-10 days. If a request cannot be filled, you will be notified.
7. All material must be picked up at your home campus library. For distance learning students, items may be sent to the closest local library in the college’s service region or to the nearest home campus.
8. Occasionally, a lending library will charge to ship a request. MCTC avoids placing requests that result in a charge, but if it is unavoidable you will be notified of the charge and, if accepted, you be responsible for its payment.