I do hereby accept a position at Avon Canton Farmington Youth Hockey Association for the 2019-2020 Connecticut Hockey Conference (CHC) Ice Hockey season. We, the undersigned player and parents/legal guardians of said player, by executing this Letter of Commitment, and paying the Registration Fee, agree to the following terms and conditions of this commitment.
1. We agree to remain with the ACFYHA and skate on the team listed above for the entirety of the 2019-2020 season and not participate on any other youth hockey team during the 2019-2020 season.
2. We understand that ACFYHA reserves the right to add players to rosters as it deems necessary in accordance with CHC and USA Hockey Policies and Procedures.
3. We understand and agree that ACFYHA’s obligation is to provide qualified coaches with the appropriate certification levels. This commitment is to ACFYHA as an organization and not a coach.
4. We agree to pay in a timely manner the full season financial obligation for the program and team listed above. We understand and agree that there are no refunds and that the fees for the entire season are due and payable in accordance with ACFYHA’s 2019-2020 Payment Policy & Fee Schedule upon signing this Letter of Commitment.
5. We understand and agree that if the above named player refuses to participate with ACFYHA after signing this agreement that the named player is ineligible to participate with any other CHC member program and must sit out the remainder of the 2019-2020 season except as set forth below.
6. We understand and agree that a player who sits out due to refusal to participate remains obligated to satisfy any outstanding financial obligation, including without limitation those set forth in section (iv) above, due to ACFYHA for the 2019-2020 season.
7. We understand and agree that a player who sits out all or a portion of the season is not entitled to any partial or full refund or forgiveness of program fees or expenses.
8. We understand and agree the above named player must obtain a proper CHC release from ACFYHA, and satisfy any financial obligations to ACFYHA, prior to committing to any new program in any ensuing season.
9. We agree to abide by all Rules and Regulations, Policies and Procedures as set forth by ACFYHA, CHC and USA Hockey. Failure to do so could result in suspension or expulsion from participating in any and all ACFYHA practices, games, tryouts or events as either a player or spectator.
10.We ACFYHA understand and agree that if the above named player is accepted to play on and commits to a Tier 1 program within CHC (“Wolfpack” or Mid-Fairfield”) that this contract will be voided and the ACFYHA commitment fee will be returned in full.
We, the undersigned player and parents/legal guardians further understand and agree that this Letter of Commitment may only be terminated by mutual consent between the above named program and player. Upon such mutual consent, and payment of any outstanding financial obligations, the program will issue a proper Connecticut Hockey Conference Release and the player may transfer to another program. Such mutually agreed on transfers must occur prior to April 1, 2019.