LOOKING FOR: Dancers, Vocalists, Musicians, Hula Hoopers, Family bands, Comedians, Rappers Spoken Word Artists, Gymnasts, and more…
You Must Fill-out this form to sign-up for an AUDITION for the Talent Show
AUDITION DATES: - Monday, January 29th from 4pm - 6pm - Saturday, February 3rd from 1pm - 3pm
AUDITION LOCATION: CPE II Elementary School
(children can not be left unattended for auditions or rehearsals)
AUDITION RULES1. You must be signed up online in advance of audition date
2. Please prepare an act no longer than 3 minutes maximum (no exceptions)
3. Please bring your music to the audition (videos on smart phones are fine).
4. All music must be child/family appropriate. Parents please check your child's music for any graphic, violent or inappropriate language. If in doubt please choose a Kid's Bop version of the song OR prepare another song.
5. Children can only star in 1 act, however a child can play a supporting role in another act.
6. If 2 students have the same song, priority will go to the person who signed up first. We will be monitoring the sign-up closely so duplicates on the sheet will get advanced warning. (Please encourage your child to have a backup plan if they are planning to use one of the current hits!)
7. We would like all singers using recorded music to be sure to find recorded music to be sure to find recordings that do not have the lead vocal singing. Please look for Karaoke versions that leave room for your child's voice to be heard and celebrated.
8. Childcare is NOT provided at any Talent Show events, therefore children CANNOT be left unattended for auditions or rehearsals.
TECH REHEARSAL MANDATORY Saturday, March 10th 10am - 3pm at CPE II Middle SchoolNote: This Rehearsal will be divided into 2 time slots (rehearsal is mandatory)This is a tech rehearsal, meaning we are running all acts to check for props, staging, and technical issues. This is a wonderful opportunity for the kids to also run their acts, but please understand that the priority is stage management and tech.
NEW GROUP MUSIC NUMBER!For those who would like to participate but might feel more comfortable in a group, this year we are including a group musical number. Performers who are signed up for an individual act are also welcome to participate. Performers must commit to 4 rehearsals that will be scheduled for Mondays from 4:30 - 6 and Saturday afternoons. If interested please sign up below.
QUESTIONS? Trouble Finding Music?Contact us for help. Carolyn Leonhart (Vaughn's Mom) at email@example.com Nancy Fuentes (Aurora's Mom) at firstname.lastname@example.org