Request edit access
InterFuse Mutant Vehicle Registration
Anyone wanting to bring a Mutant Vehicle to Interfuse must apply through the Department of Mutant Vehicles by filling out this form.
First Name (Owner) *
Your answer
Last Name *
Your answer
Burner Name
Your answer
Email Address *
Your answer
Phone Number *
Your answer
Do you have a valid driver license? *
Do you have motor vehicle insurance? *
Please list names of any other drivers of your mutant vehicle. *
Your answer
Do all other drivers have valid driver licenses? *
Where will you be camping? (Camp name)
Your answer
What day are you planning on arriving?
What is the name of your mutant vehicle? *
Your answer
Please provide a brief description of your mutant vehicle. *
Your answer
Does your vehicle have night lighting? *
Does your vehicle have amplified sound? If so, you must register it with the Sound Marshals. *
Does your vehicle have flame effects? If so, you must register it with FAST. *
Which criteria does your vehicle meet for Mutant Vehicle status? (Must meet AT LEAST two to qualify.) *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms