1. Please visit www.bluehens.com/youdee and review appearance types and rates.
*Exceptions may be granted at Spirit Coordinator’s discretion.
2. Please allow five business days for us to process your request.
3. Due to time restraints and availability, not all requests can be fulfilled. You will be notified approximately two weeks prior to your event if your request has been approved or cannot be accommodated.
4. Once your request is approved, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a request for additional information and an invoice.
5. All payments must be received prior to the event. UD Department events may submit purpose codes for a JV to be processed.
6. Personal and corporate checks will be accepted, please make checks payable to University of Delaware and mail to:
University of Delaware
Bob Carpenter Center
631 South College Ave.
Newark, DE 19716
Attn: Rob Ellery
7. If you wish to include Baby Blue at the appearance, an additional $50 will be added to the initial charge (based on availability).
8. Once payment is received, there is no refund for cancellation. A request to reschedule the appearance
will be considered within the academic year.
9. A private, secure break room away from guests is required. Please note a short break may need to be taken during your appearance to keep the performer safe & hydrated. We ask that water is available for the performer as needed.
10. Team members will be prepared based upon the details that are provided after you receive your appearance confirmation. Please be very clear about your expectations for the event.
Please contact Rob Ellery, Spirit Coordinator with any questions by e-mail at email@example.com.
All appearances are booked on a first-come, first-served basis, and are dependent upon mascot's availability. Payment information must be provided in advance of the appearance.
Please note: travel charges may apply.