Request edit access
New Stallholder Application
The Seed of Life Farmers Markets provides a space for ethical growers, producers and artists. All products must be either grown locally by you (chemical free), made by you, or sustainably sourced (e.g. vintage clothes). We focus more on food producers and have limited spaces for crafts. The Market does its best not to double up on produce to ensure a wide variety of quality stalls and less competition. We do not accept any wholesalers.
Event Address: 2 Francis Crescent, Ferntree Gully, 3156
Event Time: 9am until 2pm
Contact Tomas at 0478 548 302 or
The Seed of Life Farmers Market is a community effort and a non-for profit venture.
If you are a grower please specify what produce will be available for the Market.
Website / Social Media Links
What are your stall dimensions?
Marquee - 3mx3m- 1 Market - $35
Blanket for Second Hand - 2m x1m - 1 Market - $20
Power - Extra $5
Do you need a car with your stall?
If 'YES' please specify. We have limited spaces for stallholders that require their vehicle next to them.
Dates you wish to book for
Book multiple dates in advanced. You will be invoiced monthly.
Saturday August 17th
Saturday September 21st
Saturday October 19th
Saturday November 16th
Saturday December 21st
Please send us your Logo and relevant pictures to
so we can add them in our website/social media.
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment is due at least 10 days prior to the market.
2. Cancellations made less than 5 days before Market Day will not be entitled to a refund. Any cancellations made more than 5 days before Market Day are entitled to a full refund.
3. If you are a food producer please label your products accordingly. ie. ‘chemical free’, ‘spray free’, organically grown’, ‘from our farm’ ‘picked fresh this morning’, etc.
4. The Seed of Life Farmers Market will not accept responsibility for expenses arising from theft and damage of artwork and goods whilst within the confines of the market.
5. The Seed of Life Farmers Market will not accept responsibility for death or injury to any person whilst in the confines of the market.
6. Please take all rubbish home with you at the end of the market
7. Food & beverage stallholders must hold food handling permits and must adhere to all hygiene regulations. Food stalls must meet Health Department Regulations.
8. The market reserves the right to refuse stall admittance to ensure a wide variety of quality stalls.
9. We encourage everyone to carry their own Liability Insurance. However, the Market provides insurance for all visitors.
10. It is the stall holders responsibility to ensure that their tent is safely secured. Stalls will not be allowed to set up if they don't have proper weights.
Terms of Service
I agree to the terms and conditions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service