Welcome to our new form! We're excited to try this out and we would appreciate any feedback you might have to offer.
Here are a few things you should know:
- Each field should be self-explanatory, but please note the formatting details, they will help speed up things on our end
- The email you received with the link to this form will have a style sheet attached - this will help you with all the French and English translations required for your program submission (if the title is in its original language, it does not need to be translated)
- Any changes after this form has been submitted must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This form contains enough fields to submit 10 pieces in your program, but once you have completed the form and hit submit, the confirmation page contains a link to continue submitting more program information
- This form is for all concerts, so some fields may not apply to everyone, but all required fields must be completed in order to submit the form
*Your email subject line should clearly indicate the date, hall and your last name OR ensemble name.
SUGGESTED FORMAT: 1.sept.PH.LAST NAME
PLEASE NOTE: All submissions are reviewed by the publicity office before going to print. If we have any questions, we will write to the McGill email provided.