Request edit access
Coming Ashore - Sign up form
As the UK’s longest-running maritime charity, we've created a dedicated programme to help seafarers get the support and skills they need to transition to a shoreside career in the maritime sector.
Sign up for free to Coming Ashore to receive the following free benefits:
· Resources to help you research new roles
· Help with building a CV and online networking
· Sessions with an industry mentor
· Personality profiling tool (limited availability)
· Access to expert webinars
· Industry placement (subject availability)
· Six month free access to our Learn@Sea courses
· Bursaries towards professional qualification fees
Following this registration you will receive a welcome email and invitation to join a closed LinkedIn group for members. All members are automatically assigned to a mentor who will be in contact to discuss your specific needs and design a transition plan to bring you ashore!
Date of birth
Where do you live?
Please tell us the Town/City and Country you live in. This will help us to match you by location to available shore-side jobs.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service