GDG DevFest Romania 2018 will be organised on November 16th @Radisson Blu Bucharest. This is the 4th edition.
We are looking for Google tech related talks and hands-on sessions.
Tracks for this year:
- Android: new features in Android P, tools, best practices, frameworks & libraries for building native mobile apps. Kotlin, RxJava, Data Binding, testing, architecture best practices.
- Cloud & BigData: Firebase, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud, PaaS, TensorFlow, Vision API, Speech API, best practices, NoSQL, Spark, Hadoop, Drill, Machine learning
- Gaming & VR/AR: Daydream, Project Tango, Unity, Unreal, Google Play Game Services, Vulkan
- Flutter: build modern mobile apps for iOS and Android. (https://flutter.io/)
You can submit your content in english and here are your options:
● Conference talks are 45 min presentations● Codelabs - 45 min handson demonstrating a programming tool● Barcamp - 5 min presentation - interactive session where the audience get the chance to show more about their products, apps and innovative idea.
You can submit as many talks as you want.
👩 👨 Tip! We support diversity of our speakers and welcome underrepresented groups in tech such as women. We saw at Google I/O that a format of two co-speakers works really well. You can fill this form for two co-speakers.
We will give the chance to all CfPs to be submitted, but unfortunately not everyone will have the opportunity to stand on the stage. Deadlines:🗓 October 16th - closing CfP🗓 October 30th - we will contact everybody about the result
More information about the event will be announced soon on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DevFestRomania/ and the website https://devfest.ro is in development.
Thank you and hope to see you at GDG DevFest Romania 2018!