Request edit access
St. Barbara Parish, Harrison City, PA Feasibility Study Survey Questionnaire
Please return a survey by April 16, 2019. You can fill it out online, return it to the parish office, or turn it in during your interview. Please contact Jim Edwards with any questions at 410-916-6345 or
1. How long have you been attending St. Barbara Parish?
Over 20 Years
2. What is your overall view of St. Barbara Parish?
3. How involved do you consider yourself to be in the parish?
Want to be Involved
4. There is a current plan to build a new and expanded Social Hall and Kitchen; provide better handicap accessibility and add a Porte Cochere (covering) to the front of the Church. These plans are more fully detailed within the Vision Statement. Do you have knowledge of this plan?
5. What is your opinion of this project?
No View at this time
6. The current estimated projected cost for this vision is $2.4 million. How supportive would you be of St. Barbara Parish of raising these funds?
7. How supportive would you be of a 5 year Capital Campaign of $2.4 million to build a new and expanded Social Hall and Kitchen; provide better handicap accessibility (parking lot upgrades/new elevator) and add a Porte Cochere (covering) to the front of the Church, to fund this vision?
8. In order to define fundraising capabilities, and project a financial plan, in what range would your additional total financial commitment be over a 5 year period?
$50,000 - $100,000
$25,000 - $50,000
$15,000 - $25,000
$10,000 - $15,000
$5,000 - $10,000
$1,000 - $5,000
9. Would you be willing to serve on the Capital Campaign Team?
10. What are your comments and concerns regarding this vision?
11. Your Name (Optional)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND COOPERATION!
If you would like a personal interview or have any questions please
contact Jim Edwards at 410-916-6345 or by email at
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kirby-Smith.
Terms of Service