Request edit access
Waimea Elementary Guided Visit November 7, 2017
Grade Level Visited
What type of instruction was the teacher using?
Whole Group Instruction
Small Group Instruction
Independent Work Time
Group Work Time
1. The following writing resources were included in the print environment:
"Waimea Broncos" Writing Process Poster
Brainstorming Graphic Organizers
Student Work Samples
GLAD Posters (Sentence Patterning Chart, Pictorial Input Chart, Group Paragraph, etc.)
2. Are resources visible and easily referenced by teacher and students?
3. Is it obvious that the RACES strategy was used in the lesson?
4. Are students recognized for good behavior?
5. How are students recognized for good behavior?
Behavior Meter, Stoplight, Clip Chart
6. How are students participating?
Turn and Talk with a Partner
Listening to Lecture
Engaging in the Writing Process
Small Group Talks
Speaking One at a Time
7. Approximately how many students seem on-task?
8. Which GLOs did you observe?
GLO 1: Self-Directed Learner
GLO 2: Community Contributor
GLO 3: Complex Thinker
GLO 4: Quality Producer
GLO 5: Effective Communicator
GLO 6: Effective/Ethical Use of Technology
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Waimea Elementary School.
Terms of Service