Request edit access
Handbook Acceptance Form
Please read and sign below as indicated:
I have read the Krimmel Intermediate School Band Handbook and understand the requirements for being a band member. I realize it takes full cooperation and dedication (100% from me) to help our band meet its potential. I also realize that my failure to follow policies and directions could result in disciplinary action, which could lead to placement in another band or dismissal from the band program. I have received a copy of the Krimmel band calendar for the current school year and am aware that a copy also exists on the Krimmel Band website.
As a member of the Krimmel Intermediate School Band, I acknowledge the following as responsibilities I must fulfill if I wish to remain a member. I will:
• Be punctual and prepared for weekly sectionals and hearing times
• Practice with a purpose and turn in weekly practice sheets
• Demonstrate my best on playing assignments and written theory tests
• Attend all concerts, clinics, rehearsals and contests
• Treat my peers and teachers with respect, and maintain appropriate conduct
• Maintain my grades for eligibility and self-achievement
• Have a high standard for improvement in class and on my own
Beginning French Horn
Please copy the following below: "I have read the handbook and understand the guidelines I must follow. "
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Klein Independent School District.
Terms of Service