Request edit access
Diagnostic Imaging (Ultrasound) – Cervical Spine
Introductory course on ultrasound imaging for diagnosis of conditions relating to cervical spine, including detection of problems relating to vertebral arteries. We will continue to provide courses consist of 6 topics and regions in the upcoming months. These courses are good ways to find out patients' musculoskeletal problems.
3 hours of intense course on ultrasound imaging of the cervical spine, including:
- Ultrasound physics
- Ultrasound knobology
- Positioning and setup
- Basic anatomy
- Common pathology
1. Understand ultrasound diagnostic imaging of the cervical spine.
2. Improve diagnosis of cervical conditions
3. Improve the safety of cervical manipulation
Dr. Andrew Wai is a medical graduate of the University of Hong Kong. He completed his residency and radiology fellowship training at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, when he underwent research fellowship in musculoskeletal radiology at the Thomas Jefferson University (USA) in 2008.
He also completed clinical fellowships in MRI in the University College of London (UK), as well as in PET-CT, PET-MRI, functional and oncological imaging at the University Hospital of Zurich (Switzerland) respectively.
He was previously a consultant radiologist at the Union Hospital and the Adventist Hospital Group.
Dr. Wai is currently working at the Rontgen & Partners Medical Imaging in Central. Dr. Wai specializes in musculoskeletal, sports, biomechanics and oncological imaging.
4/fl Duke of Windsor Social Service Bldg
15 Hennessy Road
MD, DC, DO, PT, CMP
Series of Class
HKD $1500 (Early Bird $1350 before September 9th)
HKD $ 8100 (6 courses), HKD $ 7290 (Early Bird for 6 courses before September 9th)
A certificate will be granted after completion of all the courses (parts).
Date and Time
8th October 2017
10am-1pm (3 hours)
3 hours in total
For Chiropractic Council and Physiotherapy Board (pending)
1. Online Registration with e-payment, click here, or
2. Please complete the attached form and return it with a cheque made payable to: Hong Kong Chiropractic College Foundation Ltd, to CPD dept, 11/fl China Hong Kong Tower, 8 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, or
3. Fees can also be transferred to the Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Account 652-096850-001. Please email the registration form together with the bank-in slip to
A cancellation fee of HKD500 will be charged for cancellations received at least 10 working days in advance of the event. No refund will be given for cancellation received less than 10 working days in advance.
or +852 3998 3222
Bank-in slips reference number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service