Request edit access
2019 JBS Supplemental Funding Application: CUOT Assistive Technology Expo, 11/15 - 11/16/19
In an effort to promote the use of assistive technology and to increase access to information for AT consumers, the 2019 CUOT Assistive Technology Expo is offering supplemental funding for up to ten individuals to support attendance at this year's conference. Applications will be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis, and will not be accepted after November 1.
Terms of the supplemental funding are as follows:
* Recipient of supplemental funding must be an individual with a disability, or a family member or caregiver of an individual with a disability. This funding is not intended for individuals seeking professional development or continuing education.
* Recipients must reside in northern New York.
* Recipients will complete the supplemental funding application, demonstrating a sincere interest in assistive technology and expressing how attendance at this conference will benefit themselves personally or an individual with a disability with whom they have a personal relationship. Applications that imply attendance at the conference is for professional purposes will not meet funding criteria.
* If selected, the supplemental funding will cover:
- Conference registration for both days, including materials on Day 2
- Up to $200 towards associated costs, which may include:
> Overnight accommodations in Potsdam area (up to two nights)
> Meals: lunches at conference (must be pre-ordered) or purchased in association with traveling to conference
> Mileage (to be reimbursed following conference via pre-paid gas card)
> Child/adult care (invoice from care provider must be submitted)
* Recipients of supplemental funding will be required to submit a $50 reservation fee, which
will be applied to future supplemental Adirondack AT Expo funding awards. If multiple family members or caregivers associated with the same individual apply, $50 reservation fee will apply to first applicant and will be waived for additional applicants within the group. Association and/or relationship must be clearly identified for reservation fee to be waived.
* Completed application form and $50 reservation fee must be received by November 1.
This funding is made possible by a generous grant from the John B. Snow Foundation.
For more information, contact Lisa Tebo at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Clarkson University.
Terms of Service