Committees: 1. Capital Markets - Co-chaired by Brian Berry, Monday Properties, Jeffrey Chod, Tishman Speyer and Paul Kinyon, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
2. Commercial/Office/Retail Leasing (formerly Retail Business Development) - Co-chaired by Keith Sellars/Chad Shuskey, Washington DC Economic Partnership and Curvin Leatham of Area Probe.
3. Construction & Development (formerly Commercial Construction) Co-chaired by Chuck Asmar, Asmar, Schor & McKenna & Michael Greene, Hines.
4. Housing Committee - Co-Chaired by: Pam Askew, WC Smith & Anitra Androh, Miles & Stockbridge Ad-Hoc Housing Subcommittees: Affordable Housing Policy and Initiatives, Co-chaired by Pam Askew, WC Smith & Buwa Binitie, Dantes Partners; Tenant Opportunity to Purchase Act (TOPA), Rent Control, and Planned Unit Development (PUD).
5. Public Policy & Regulation - Co-Chaired by Brad Fennell, WC Smith, Paul Tummonds, Goulston & Storrs, and Jeff Utz, Goulston & Storrs. (*Participation in this Committee requires approval from DCBIA President)
6. Young Leader's Committee - The Young Leader’s Committee focuses on professional development for leaders in real estate development, including networking, educational programs, development tours and community service opportunities. Beginning in 2016, Young Leader's under 35 are automatically eligible to join the committee
Agency Working Groups are leadership meetings with DC Agency Directors to discuss important issues and share ideas. Limited seats are available.
Only DCBIA members are allowed to participate in Committees. Please be sure your company is a member: dcbia.org