You have been directed to this page because you have a new DeKalb Central student that needs bus transportation established or an existing DeKalb Central student that needs a change in their school bus transportation to and/or from school. Please note the following:
1. It will take up to (3) three school days to assign your child to a route.
2. Students will only be allowed (2) two pick-up and drop-off locations (one location for PreSchool).
3. This information must be received by the transportation department and processed prior to the student riding the bus.
4. DeKalb High School students requesting alternate transportation arrangements will be considered on an individual basis. Approval will only be given for students needing transportation to the student's place of employment or to a parents address to accommodate custody/visitation needs of the student.
5. Once new transportation is in place, a member of the transportation staff will contact student's family to confirm busing details and start date. If you do not receive a call, from a member of our staff within (2) school days, please call our transportation office at 260-920-1171.
If your child’s transportation arrangements need to change, you must re-submit this form.
Feel free to contact the DeKalb Central Schools Transportation Department at (260) 920-1171 if you have questions.