Request edit access
Application Form 2019/2020 - INCOMING MOBILITY: INTERNATIONAL CREDIT MOBILITY (ICM)
The International Credit Mobility (ICM) is part of the Key Action 1 of the Erasmus+ Programme and allows a Higher Education Institution (HEI) in a partner country to send students, teaching and non-teaching staff into studying, teaching and training missions to an HEI in a Program country and vice versa.
UMOVE(ME) is the UMinho project under ICM 2019, which allows UMinho to receive/send students, teaching and non-teaching staff from/to 41 partner countries outside Europe, namely Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Canada, China, Colombia, Cuba, Georgia, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kosovo, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, New Zealand, Palestine, Peru, Russia, South Africa, Syria, Thailand, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, USA, Uruguay and Vietnam.
UMOVE(ME): University of Minho OVErseas Mobility Experience
Applications to this project will be open until 15/11/2019.
The online form must be submitted until this date.
In order to prepare the application, the candidate must follow the below steps:
1. Verify that all eligibility criteria are met;
2. Make sure that you have enough knowledge of the language of the degree you will follow, undertake, or the working language of the host institution;
3. Ensure that you have the required academic/professional background in terms of areas of work;
4. Carefully read the application instructions;
5. Collect all the information and documents necessary to submit your application;
6. Ensure that the project proposal is objective and specific about its methodology and feasibility, impact and benefits as well as the ability to achieve project goals within the deadline established by the duration of the grant;
7. Make sure that the motivation presented in the application regarding the benefits of mobility and the expected outcomes is clear.
The previous consultation of the document "Guidelines for Applicants" is highly recommended.
Also, before starting filling in the application we recommend you to read the Guidelines for the Application Form. Both documents are available here:
IMPORTANT: Please note that the application will only be considered complete when all the required documents are uploaded. All documents must be uploaded in PDF format and the name of the participant must be included in the file’s name. We stress that applications will only be accepted if submitted online by filling in the e-form. The application will only be definitely accepted when the selection process is completed and the final results are published by the International Relations Office. The filling of this form implies the permission to publish my personal data in the website of the project or in any other format, for dissemination purposes of the selection process.
For more information, please contact the International Relations Office of your Home University. In the case of the University of Minho please contact
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service