Request edit access
Botetourt County Fair Hog Show
August 10th at 10:00 am
Classes: Birth Date
1. Senior Showmanship 16-19 years of age (as of 9/30/19)
2. Intermediate Showmanship 13-15 years of age (as of 9/30/19)
3. Junior Showmanship 9-12 years of age (as of 9/30/19)
4. Novice Showmanship FIRST year showing hogs 9 - 12 years of age (as of 9/30/19)
5. Market Hog Classes Market hog classes broken by weight day of show
6. Commercial Gilt Division Gilt classes broken by weight day of show
1. Market hogs must be owned and cared for by the exhibitor. Exhibitor must enter their own hog in showmanship classes.
2. Entries are limited to (4) market hogs and (2) breeding gilts per exhibitor.
3. Market hog classes will be divided by weight. Management requires that the hogs must weigh at least 120lbs to show.
4. Hogs entered in the market hog classes are not eligible for breeding gilt classes and breeding gilt entries are not eligible for market hog classes.
5. Market hog classes will be open to both barrows and gilts and judged together.
6. Breeding gilts over 350lbs will not be eligible to show.
7. Entry Fees of $10.00/head should be mailed to VCE-Botetourt, PO Box 217 Fincastle, VA 24090 and postmarked by August 2nd, 2019.
Senior Showmanship (16-19 years of age as of 9/30/19)
Intermediate Showmanship (13-15 years of age as of 9/30/19)
Junior Showmanship (9-12 years of age as of 9/30/19)
Novice Showmanship (FIRST year showing hogs, 9 - 12 years old, as of 9/30/19)
Not Competing in Showmanship
How many market hogs do you plan on showing?
How many breeding gilts do you plan on showing?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Virginia Tech.