Request edit access
Youth Digital Skills Program 2018 - Shouf
Training Timing: Effective May 2017
Shouf, Mount Lebanon
Contact us at
or on phone number: 81 786 440
Get certified, and benefit from a free learning opportunity on the following topics:
- Module 1: Basic Hardware and Software
- Module 2: Microsoft Office
- Module 3: Internet, Cloud
- Module 1: Business Canvas
- Module 2: Basic Graphics Manipulation
- Module 3: Basic Media Production Skills
- Module 4: Social Media
- Module 5: Introduction to web
- Module 6: Digital Skills and New Trends
- 6 weeks, 3 times a week, 3 hours each (54 hours)
- Transportation allowance
- Certificate of attendance
- Training happens every 6 weeks
- Participation is free of charge
- Limited to youth from age 15 till 25 years old in Shouf
- Lebanese and Refugees
- Females and Males
- Educated and Non-educated
About the program: This program is part of the "Innovation Labs Network" in Lebanon. This program is:
- Funded by the Kingdom of Netherlands and German Cooperation
- Supported by UNICEF Lebanon
- Implemented by DOT Lebanon
- Moderated by Rural Entrepreneurs
Are you willing to commit to attend this training program for 6 weeks, 3 days a week, 3 hours a day?
Do you have a personal laptop that you can use during the training?
When is the best time to start?
10:00am -1:00 Pm
1:00 Pm - 4:00 Pm
4:00 Pm - 7:00 Pm
Are you able to reach the training center (Baakline or Semkanieh) in your car or in public/private transportation?
How did you hear about this program?
Rural Entrepreneurs Staff
Referred by youth registered in RE previous training
Word of mouth
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service