Request edit access
Muckamore Company of Archers - October Portsmouth Shoot
Saturday 5th October 2019 - Burnside Barn, Moyra Road BT39 0SQ
The day will consist of two sessions of 60 arrows each - morning sighters will be at 10am and afternoon sighters will be at 1.30pm. Assembly will be at 9.45am and 1.15pm and entry fees for a single session will be £8 for Seniors and £5 for Juniors. If you wish to take part in both sessions then it is £12 for Seniors and £8 for Juniors.
Equipment inspections will take place prior to assembly.
If you intend to take photographs at the event please sign the registration form on the day.
Archery GB Rules Apply:-
- The shoot will be run under Archery GB rules and Archers should be familiar with timing, signals and bouncer procedures.
- Shooting will be in ends of three arrows (2 minutes) for both distances (Archers under 12yrs can shoot at 10yrds whilst all other archers will be at 20yrds).
- An archer may enter a round in a higher age group than their own, but not for a lower age group. Should an archer wish to shoot 'down' an age group they will not be eligible for medals.
- Dress regulations to be strictly in accordance with Archery GB Rule 307.
- Archers must hold valid membership of Archery GB. Alternatively members of WA affiliated organisations are welcome to shoot provided evidence of suitable insurance cover is provided. Valid AGB / WA membership cards must be presented on the day of the shoot.
Please submit the online entry form below no later than 15:00 on Thursday 3rd October 2019 to Muckamore Company of Archers Tournament Officer:- Ryan McCann (
WA / Archery GB Membership No.
Junior Entry Only - Date of Birth
I, being the parent / guardian of the above named junior, consent to them taking part in this competition and further agree that they will be subject to all WA / Archery GB regulations and those of the International Olympic Committee regarding drug testing (please enter name).
At this shoot any archer may be liable for drug testing and competitors approached to give samples must comply. If they refuse, that refusal will be treated as a positive result. By agreeing to the terms of entry the archer confirms that they acknowledge and agree to the competition regulations set out for this tournament. By agreeing to the terms of entry they confirm they are aware that only members of AGB or WA organisations are permitted to take part and that proof of membership will be required.
I confirm I agree to the above and will bring proof of AGB / WA Membership
I will be shooting from a wheelchair
I will be shooting from a stool
Other - Please specify in section at bottom of form
Remain on the shooting line?
Yes - I will remain on the Line after shooting
No - I will vacate the Line Immediately after shooting
Do You Intend to Bring an Assistant / Agent?
Please provide details of any considerations / special needs you wish the tournament officer to take account of
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service