Duration: The mentorship program is to last for 3 months and mentors/mentees are encouraged to continue their interaction after the program.
Matching: Mentees to indicate preferences based on mentors’ biography. Mentors will reciprocate based on compatibility and availability.
- Mentors/mentees are to communicate at least twice per month
- Adhere to the “48 hours reply rule”
- Attend a mandatory “Meetup Event for Mentors and Mentees”
- Mentors/mentees are encouraged to use our monthly mixer on every second Thursday to meet up
- Be UCLA alumni or students based in Singapore
- Keep any commitments made and communicate clearly in a timely manner
- Behave professionally and respect any confidences shared
- Take initiative to drive the relationship and be responsible for your own personal and career growth
- Invite feedback and be open to constructive criticism and discussion
- Be alumni of UCLA based in Singapore, with a minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience
- Suspend judgment, accept and be respectful of mentees’ strengths and weaknesses and be a role model by demonstrating -professional behaviour
- Be upfront with time availability and keep any commitments made
- Inspire mentees to strive for betterment by providing encouraging feedback and stretching their limits
- Be the catalyst for mentees to develop their own network and provide resources for mentee to expand their opportunities