Request edit access
UCLA Association (Singapore) Alumni Mentorship Program
The UCLA Association (Singapore) Alumni Mentorship Program is established to create a system of support for young alumni who have recently graduated, just moved to Singapore, are looking for a career change or experiencing other major transitions. It taps on the wide range of experience and industries that are represented in our Bruin alumni base in Singapore
Duration: The mentorship program is to last for 3 months and mentors/mentees are encouraged to continue their interaction after the program.
Matching: Mentees to indicate preferences based on mentors’ biography. Mentors will reciprocate based on compatibility and availability.
- Mentors/mentees are to communicate at least twice per month
- Adhere to the “48 hours reply rule”
- Attend a mandatory “Meetup Event for Mentors and Mentees”
- Mentors/mentees are encouraged to use our monthly mixer on every second Thursday to meet up
- Be UCLA alumni or students based in Singapore
- Keep any commitments made and communicate clearly in a timely manner
- Behave professionally and respect any confidences shared
- Take initiative to drive the relationship and be responsible for your own personal and career growth
- Invite feedback and be open to constructive criticism and discussion
- Be alumni of UCLA based in Singapore, with a minimum of 5 years’ leadership experience
- Suspend judgment, accept and be respectful of mentees’ strengths and weaknesses and be a role model by demonstrating -professional behaviour
- Be upfront with time availability and keep any commitments made
- Inspire mentees to strive for betterment by providing encouraging feedback and stretching their limits
- Be the catalyst for mentees to develop their own network and provide resources for mentee to expand their opportunities
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service