Request edit access
Maryland Open Judo Championships
Event Date : Saturday, January 18, 2020
Event Address: University of Maryland, Ritchie Coliseum, 7675 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740
Contact us at 301-537-5836 (Kurt)
NO ONSITE REGISTRATION. PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY.
Complete Entry Package Includes:
1. Entry form information (Google Forms or PDF Form)
2. Payment (online ticket payment (MNCPPC), check via mail, OR cash/check onsite(LATE FEE))
NOTE: any onsite payments will be charged the late registration fees
3. Signed Certificate Regarding Non--Black Belt Contestant(mail, text pic, or email) or email approval from your Sensei
4. Signed Waiver (mail, text pic or email)
5. Copy of your USA Judo, USJA, or USJF membership card (mail, text pic, or email)
Send Text Pics to (301) 537-5836
Send emails to
Competitors Full Name:
Division and Weight Class Declaration
Division (age) Weight Classes Division (age) Weight Classes
Boys under 8 45, 50, 55, 65, 75, OPEN Girls under 8 45, 50, 55, 65, OPEN
Boys 9-10 55, 60, 70, 80, 90, OPEN Girls 9-10 55, 65, 75, 85, OPEN
Boys 11-12 75, 90, 105, 120 OPEN Girls 11-12 70, 85, 100, 120, OPEN
Boys 13-14 95, 110, 125, 140, OPEN Girls 13-14 85, 100, 115, 125, OPEN
Boys 15-17 115, 130, 145, 160, OPEN Girls 15-17 115, 126, 139, OPEN
Men Novice 132, 145, 161, 178, 198, 220, OPEN Women’s Novice 115, 126, 139, 154, 172, OPEN
Men Advanced 132, 145, 161, 178, 198, 220, OPEN Women’s Advanced 115, 126, 139, 154, 172, OPEN
Men’s Masters 160, 180, 200, OPEN Women’s Masters 120, 140, 160, OPEN
All Competitors must declare their age group and weight class during REGISTRATION and must weigh in at the declared weight class. Failure to make weight results in forfeit of matches. No changing weight classes the day of the event.
You may change your declared weight class up to Wednesday. Contact Kurt Tamai (301) 537-5836 to change your declared weight class.
Declare Division and Weight Class
National Judo Organization
National Judo Organization Number
National Organization Expiration Date
If participating kata, declare katas and your partner (Advanced or Novice: Goshin Jitsu, Nage-No-Kata, Katame-No-Kata, Ju-No-Kata, or Kime-No-Kata )
Vision Loss / Blindness
Hearing Impared / Deafness
I will provide the certificate regarding Non-Black Belt contestant:
I will have Sensei email approval to compete.
I will email collegeparkjudo@aol with a Signed Certificate Regarding Non-Black Belt Contestant from the Entry Packae.
Not applicable. I am a black belt.
Sensei's Email Address
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND AGREEMENT TO PARTICIPATE
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any way, including travel to and from, the USA Judo/United.States Judo, Inc., the United States Olympic Committee, United States Judo Federation, Inc., United StatesJudo Association, Inc., American Traditional Jujitsu Association, American Judo and Jujitsu Federation, University of Maryland, Maryland National Capital Park & Planning Commission, HuioJudo, and College Park Judo Club, Inc., and all judo and local organizations supporting the event I hereby:
1. Acknowledge that I am familiar with the sport of Judo and understand the rules governing the sport of Judo.
2. Agree that prior to participating, I will inspect the mats, equipment, facilities, competition pools or divisions and the elimination or scoring system to be used, and if I believe anything is unsafe or beyond my capability, I will immediately advise my coach, supervisor, and/or a tournament official of such conditions and refuse to participate.
3. Acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in a contact sport that might result in serious injury, including permanent disability, or death, and severe social and economic losses due to not only my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but also to the actions, inactions, or negligence of others, the rules of the sport of Judo, or conditions of the premises or of any equipment used. Further, I acknowledge that there may be other risks not known to me or not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
4. Knowing the risks involved in the sport of Judo, I assume all such risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability, or death.
5. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue USA Judo/United States Judo, Inc., the United States Olympic Committee, United States Judo Federation, Inc., United States Judo Association, Inc., American Traditional Jujitsu Association, American Judo and Jujitsu Federation, University of Maryland, the Maryland National Capital Park & Planning Commission, HuioJudo, and College Park Judo Club, Inc., and all judo organizations and local organizations supporting the event together with their affiliated clubs, their respective administrators, directors, agents, coaches and other employees or volunteers of the organization, event officials, medical personnel, other participants, their parents, guardians, supervisors and coaches, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners, lessors, and lessees of premises used to conduct the event, all of whom are hereinafter referred to as "releasee", from any and all claims, demands, losses, or damages on account of injury, including permanent disability, and death and damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releasee or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. I agree to be filmed and photographed under conditions approved and authorized by USA Judo, to include the use of my name, biographical information, public appearances, interviews, photographs, portrait and motion pictures and television recordings of my judo performance/participation and grant to USA Judo and Organizers the right to record and make use of the same, and to authorize others to do so in promoting the competition and the success of the judo team on which I compete, to promote the image of USA Judo, its sponsors and advertisers, and the sport of amateur judo, and to fund the activities of the USA Judo.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WARNING, WAIVER AND RELEASE, UNDERSTAND THAT I GIVE UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND KNOWING THIS, SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY. I AGREETO PARTICIPATE KNOWING THE RISK AND CONDITIONS INVOLVED AND DO SO ENTIRELY OF MY OWN FREE WILL. I AFFIRM THAT I AM AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR, IF I AM UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, I HAVE OBTAINED THE REQUIRED CONSENTOF MY PARENT/GUARDIAN ASEVIDENCED BY THEIR SIGNATURE BELOW.
FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT TIME OF REGISTRATION)
This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release, as provided above, of all the Releasees, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, even if arising from their negligence, to the fullest extent permitted by law. I have instructed the minor participant as to the above warnings and conditions and their ramifications.
I am the Parent/Guardian of the Participant of Mniority Age
I am over 18 years of Age
Registration Fee Schedule
Early Registration (up to Jan 5 )
40.00 single entry, 60.00 for 2 divisions, 80.00 for 3 divisions
Standard Registration (Jan 6 to Jan 10)
50.00 single entry, 75.00 for 2 divisions, 100.00 for 3 divisions
Late Registration (Jan 11 to Jan 15)
60.00 single entry, 90.00 for 2 divisions, 120.00 for 3 divisions
No Onsite Registration. Registration Closes Jan 15.
Online Payment by MNCPPC Ticket (one Ticket per competitor)
Mail Check by 1/10/19 (mail the check, non-black betl certificate, judo membership card)
Cash/Checks Onsite (I understand I will be charged the FULL LATE Registration fees. email signed non-black belt certificate, judo membership card)
MNCPPC Ticket Link:
Any additional comments/information:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service