Request edit access
Registration Form: Tata Literature Live! The Mumbai LitFest 2019
The Tenth Edition of Mumbai's largest international litfest will take place from Thursday, 14th - Sunday, 17th November 2019- 3 Venues across the city of Mumbai will host over 100 thought leaders from around the world in a series of captivating panel discussions, conversations, debates, book launches and performances.
NCPA Mumbai (South Mumbai):
Prithvi Theatre (North Mumbai) :
St. Pauls Institute of Communication Education (Bandra):
Title Waves (Bandra):
Points to note.
- You will receive a confirmation email closer to the date of the festival. Please present the same (Phone/Printout) at the online registration desk at the venue and pickup the Festival Badge. (Please check your spam folders and 'promotions' tab if you cannot find the email.)
- NCPA : 09:00 - 19:30
- Title Waves & St Pauls : 09:00 - 19:30
- Prithvi Theatre : 13:00 - 21:00
- The Festival Badge is valid for all four days across all 3 venues (NCPA, Prithvi Theatre & Title Waves).
- Entry subject to venue capacity.
- First come, first served.
- No latecomers allowed for performances.
- Schedule is subject to change.
- Rights of admission are reserved by venue.
- Food, beverages, cameras, handbags, bottles, cans or tins are not allowed in the auditoriums.
- Children below the age of 6 years including babies in arms not permitted at NCPA & below the age of 3 years at Prithvi Theatre.
- Mobile phone must be switched off during the sessions/performances.
I agree to the Terms & Conditions.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Litlive.in.
Terms of Service