Request edit access
Chromebook: GBCS Parent and Student Use Agreement
GBCS Parent and Student Use Agreement: Chromebook
Student/s First and Last Name:
Grade of student/s
GBCS Agress to:
● Provide a Chromebook for each student
● Provide filtered Internet access on the Chromebook.
● Provide Google Apps for Education and other educational applications that support learning in the classroom and at home.
The Student agrees to:
● Take good care of the Chromebook in all locations.
● Bring the Chromebook with the cord to school daily, fully charged.
● Be a responsible user of the Chromebook. Do not eat or drink while using them.
● Use the Chromebook for educational purposes. No social communication, no chat groups, no social media.
● Report any damage or loss, whatever the cause, to your teacher as soon as possible.
● Take responsibility for any damage or loss caused by neglect or abuse.
● Follow the Student Acceptable Use Guidelines outlined in the Student Handbook.
● Return the Chromebook and the charger once students return to school. Students who withdraw enrollment for any reason must return the Chromebook on or before the date of withdrawal.
Parents/Guardians agree to:
● Ensure your child understands the appropriate care of Chromebook in all locations.
● Ensure your child uses the Chromebook appropriately. No social communication, no chat groups, no social media.
● Support your child’s learning and the exploration of personal interests that align with school policies.
● Ensure that any damage or loss is reported to the school immediately. Report vandalism or theft to the appropriate police department.
By writing my name below, I show my support for the above agreement on behave of myself and my child/ren
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Greater Brunswick Charter School.