1) What is innovation in business?
2) How does innovation help business in generating value?
3) How to innovate? Or, how to be innovative?
4) How to create innovative culture in a company/organisation?
5) Also, views on destructive innovation and reverse innovation.
6) How can Georgia benefit from innovation in business?
About The Speaker: Paramjeet Berwal is a lawyer, business consultant, educator, founder of Inkstone (Policy and Legal Advocacy) and Inkstone Georgia. In 2017, he conducted Inkstone Georgia Lecture Series at Impact Hub, Fabrika on subjects like ‘original thinking’ et al. He has numerous publications to his credit in international journals including that of Oxford University Press and Sweet & Maxwell. His research work deals with wide range of disciplines. He regularly writes on topics pertaining to business, law, economics and their interface with socio-politico-economic issues from the perspective of policy making and practice. His educational background includes names such as Max Planck Institute (Germany), George Washington University (USA), University of Oxford (England), World Intellectual Property Organization Academy (Switzerland). He is a visiting lecturer at several universities including TSU and Univ. of Georgia.