Request edit access
Annual Business & Humanitarian Awards
presented by GSBA, Washington State's LGBTQ and Allied Chamber of Commerce
Why make a nomination?
There's no higher honor than recognition by one's peers.
Thank you for taking the to make a thoughtful nomination of a business, new business, business leader, employee, nonprofit organization and/or community leader you know best exemplifies the values and business success for which GSBA stands.
All nominees should:
• Exemplify the highest standards of their profession
• Demonstrate excellence and success in their business and profession
• Promote diversity, equality and inclusiveness in their workplace and/or professional capacity
• Model commitment to sustainability in daily business practices
• Demonstrate leadership in the community; engage in significant volunteer activities and be a positive LGBTQ or allied role model for others
• Visibly support the LGBTQ community by providing contributions and/or in-kind services and support to individuals, nonprofit organizations, political issues, or other community-wide causes
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service