Request edit access
Test for Dissections 4-6, Neck, Shoulder & Elbow
Multiple choice quiz, choose the single best answer.
1. What two structures are normally located in front of the arrowed muscle?
Brachial plexus and Subclavian vein
Brachial plexus and Subclavian artery
Phrenic nerve and Subclavian artery
Phrenic nerve and Subclavian vein
2. Name the arrowed vessel, shown at its origin (2A) and in its course through the neck (2B).
Internal jugular vein
External jugular vein
Internal carotid artery
3. Mrs. Brady, an 85 year old grandmother complains of inability to inititiate abduction of her shoulder.The tendon of which labeled muscle is most likely to be torn?
4. What is the primary role of the arrowed muscle in shoulder motion?
5. What is the primary function of the arrowed structure?
Resists valgus stress
Prevents excess pronation
Resists varus stress
Prevents excess supination
6. Injury of the labeled structure results in loss of sensation of what part of the hand?
Page 1 of 1
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service