One Hundred Percent of all net proceeds raised thru Can It! Academy tuitions goes towards Food Forward's programs aimed at harvesting food, fighting hunger and building community around Southern California.
Please note this application is for the FALL 2013 program which runs Wednesday evenings September 18th-December 11th (excluding Nov. 27th) 6:30-10pm, and will be held at The Farmer's Kitchen at 1555 Vine Street, Hollywood 90028.
The fee for this class, $1495.00 includes all books, handouts, class supplies & apron.
To apply, please fill out and submit the ON-LINE application below, then MAIL us your payment of $1,495.00 made payable to:
7412 Fulton Ave #3
North Hollywood, CA 91605
**Please note, Your application is not complete until full payment is received and processed and you receive a CONFIRMATION EMAIL which you should bring to the first class session.
POLICIES & REFUNDS:
1) Space is limited and offered on a first come first served basis.
2) Students may gift/transfer their full series of classes to one other person anytime PRIOR to the start of the course, but may not split up classes between multiple participants once the course has begun.
3) Students must attend a minimum of 10 of the 12 classes to receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
4) Curriculum is subject to change without notice. For details on the week-to-week course content please visit: LINK
5) Students canceling enrollment up to three weeks prior to the first class will receive a 50% refund on full tuition. No refunds will be issued within two weeks of the start of the first class, nor following the first class session.
For more info or questions please email us at email@example.com or call Erica Gaetano at 818-764-1022