2019 Call for Presentations Process: Proposals must be submitted online and will only be accepted via our online form. This document is only for purposes of preparing online submissions. Proposal questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CWDA is looking for an array of presentations across policy and program areas that will educate and inspire attendees to improve how children, families, seniors and all Californians are served.
Deadline for submissions: Friday, March 15 COB.
Please note the following before submitting:
• You must list the names, emails, titles and organizations of at ALL panelists who will be involved in the presentation. This is required for submission.
• No more than four panelists will be allowed per presentation for panel sessions that are accepted into the event program.
• Sessions with only one proposed speaker are discouraged and may be combined with other like presentations to create a collaborative panel.
• Due to the volume of proposals received, proposals may be combined with other like presentations to create a collaborative panel.
• Presenters who are county human services staff who would have otherwise attended the CWDA Conference will be expected to pay the full registration fee as well as travel costs if they are selected to present. CWDA covers travel cost of non-county speakers and allows those non-county speakers to attend sessions on the day of their presentation only; however, we encourage non-county speakers to attend the entire conference at a reduced rate.
• Sponsors/vendors are prohibited from submitting proposals and from being on presentation panels.