Request edit access
Request to distribute information or fliers to SFUSD staff and/or school sites
To distribute fliers to SFUSD sites, you need a stamp of approval from SFUSD.
We can only approve fliers submitted by nonprofit organizations or government agencies.
Once you have submitted your flier, it will be stamped and emailed back to you within 10 days.
1. Your first and last name:
2. Your phone number:
3. Your organization's name:
4. Your organization's 501(c)3 number (Government agencies: please enter 00-0000000):
This will be verified with the IRS database.
5. Please upload your tax document as proof of your 501 (c)3 status:
6. Upload a PDF file of the promotional materials intended for distribution.
Name associated with federal tax ID number must appear and match name or logo on the flier.
7. Do you want to promote your event in OASIS?
OASIS is a weekly SFUSD e-newsletter sent to school site administrators and teachers.
YES: You are REQUIRED to fill out questions 7- 10.
NO: You can skip questions 7 - 10 and submit your application.
8. Title of your OASIS posting:
9. Summary about your OASIS posting in one to two paragraphs:
10. Site levels:
Select all that apply. Site level choice should reflect where your potential audience works.
Early education schools
11. Contact info for your potential audience:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Francisco Unified School District. -
Terms of Service