Request edit access
ICCS Track Proposal
IMPORTANT (Please read carefully):
Before submitting this proposal, please make sure to carefully read:
Please also keep in mind the following expectations and requirements:
- Active International Program Committee (at least 3 different institutes represented).
- Each PC member reviewing a maximum of 4 papers.
- No reviewing of your own, or colleagues' papers (with the same affiliation).
- If sub-reviewers are used please record this in the system (use the dedicated Easychair feature). Best is avoiding sub-reviewers, because only the main reviewer is shown for external audit.
- The finally accepted papers should NOT include more than 3 papers per single author (including joint papers).
- Acceptance should be in line with serious reviews.
- Review period should be similar to the main track (minimum of a few weeks).
- Typically tracks do not accept more than 50% of their submissions.
- All submitted papers, including invited papers, should be fully reviewed.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Computational Science Lab.