Request edit access
ASC Membership Application
R5 Revised Feb 4, 2019
Completing your membership application
In order to complete your membership application packet please do the following:
1. Fill out this online membership form.
2. Read the Rules of the Alaska Sailing Club and check Accept for each member.
3. Read Release of Liability Agreement and check Accept for each member.
4. Click Send Form button at the bottom of the form.
5. Pay dues online using the PayPal link following the form section.
Pay dues by mailing your check to the following address:
Alaska Sailing Club, Inc.
P.O. Box 92554
There are four types of memberships at the Alaska Sailing Club:
1. Family Memberships are “full memberships”, intended to include “a family group living under one roof”. Adult children (25 and over) are encouraged to purchase their own membership if they intend to use the club independently. Adult children (over 21) must purchase their own membership if they intend to use the club independently. Adult children (and any other family members living outside the house) are of course always welcomed as guests assuming they have a sponsoring member present. The cost of a Family Membership is $500.00.
2. Single Memberships are full memberships, intended to cover one adult aged 21 or over. The cost of a Single Membership is $250.00.
3. Junior Memberships are a full membership and are intended for individuals under the age of 21. The cost of a Junior Membership is $100.00.
4. Associate Memberships are available only to non-active individuals who do not utilize club facilities but wish to maintain an association with the Alaska Sailing Club. The cost of an Associate Membership is $25.00.
Benefits of Membership
1. The use of our club facilities, our club fleet and learning to sail and the enjoyment of sailing.
2. There are a number of spaces available for long and short term and transient camper/RVs and small boat parking. Transient spaces are on a first come basis. A waiting list is maintained by the Senior Vice Commodore. There are also some places for tents.
3. There are eight available moorings available in the Alaska Sailing Club harbor. The annual fee for use of a mooring is $100.00. A waiting list is maintained by the Harbormaster.
Primary Contact for this membership
FIRST NAME 1
First name of primary contact for this membership
LAST NAME 1
Last name for primary contact for this membership
City mailing address
State mailing address
Zip code mailing address
HOME PHONE 1
Home phone number for primary contact; XXX-XXX-XXXX format
CELL PHONE 1
Cell phone number for primary contact; XXX-XXX-XXXX format
Email address for primary contact
By checking YES, you agree that you've read and accept the Rules of the Alaska Sailing Club and agree to abide by them. By checking NO, your membership will be rejected.
By checking YES, you agree that you've read and accept the terms and conditions of the Release of Liability Agreement. By checking NO, your membership will be rejected.
Are you a Learn to Sail Class Student?
If you are a Class Student, what is your preferred initial path?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service