Request edit access
Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form
This form contains features which require sign in. Your identity will not be revealed.
Маленькі ін'єкції емоцій в англійській мові
1. Which interjection is used as a toast to wish everyone happiness?
2. When you think that something is nonsense, what should you say?
a. So that’s it;
3. Which is the best reply when you hear something bad happening to someone:
c. Oh dear.
4. Which exclamation is used when you reach success in something:
5. Complete the sentence with the correct interjection: A: I won the lottery! We are rich now! B: _____________! Aren’t you kidding?
a. Holy horse;
b. Holy cow;
c. Holy cat.
6. What should you say to make someone be quiet or stop talking:
7. Which two interjections describe disgust?
a. Ack, blech;
b. Ah, ahem;
c. Gah, eek.
8. When you want to sum up you say:
a. It’s the end;
b. So that’s it;
9. Complete the sentence with the correct interjection:You promised to be at home at midnight, but you were out until 3 a.m. _____________!
b. Well done;
10. Which interjection is used for making someone to repeat what was said:
11. What is the reaction to an unpleasant surprise?
12. It is a yelp of joy:
13. When you feel sudden pain you say:
14.What is an interjection?
a. A quick expression of the way that you feel;
b. A connection of two parts of a sentence;
c. A long way to describe you emotions.
15.Which to ways are used to separate an interjection in a sentence:
a. A full stop, brackets;
b. A comma, an exclamation point;
c. A dash, a slash.
16.What interjection has two completely different meanings?
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service