Request edit access
MJK-2021 (April 18, 2021, Sunday)
Please use this form to submit Shala and group participation performance entries for MJK-2021.
Kavitaben Parekh is the POC for MJK-2021 (
) or email
for any questions and/or further information.
01. All themes should adhere to Jain values and principles
02. This is a virtual event - video recordings of the performances will be required
03. Deadline to submit registration form - Feb. 15, 2021 by 11:59 PM PST
04. Deadline to submit video recordings - Mar. 31, 2021 by 11:59 PM PST
05. Maximum of 25 entries on a first come, first serve basis will be accepted
06. Maximum of 3 adult performances from JCNC Senior Mixer and other adults from JCNC community
07. Minimum number of participants per group is 4
08. One participant can participate in maximum of 2 performances
09. Performance using songs should be Jain religious or folk/non-movie songs.
10. Performance type Time limits (max) - Song/Music/Dance up to 5 mins. Skit/Musical up to 10 mins.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Group Lead(s) / Choreographer(s) Name
Enter Shala Class/Grade or Group Type
Shala group (same Shala grade group or different Shala grade students in the group); Adult; Senior
Language used in the performance
Group Lead(s) / Choreographer(s) Contact Number
Group Lead(s) / Choreographer(s) Contact Email
Enter Number of Participants
Enter the total number of participants in the group
Participant(s) Name or enter TBD
Enter participant Name. You will need to send the participant name and email later if entering 'TBD' during submission
Participant(s) Contact Email or enter TBD
Enter participant Email id. You will need to send the participant name and email later if entering 'TBD' during submission
Select the performance type. Time limit of 5 mins for Songs/Music/Dance. Time limit of 10 mins for Skit/Musical.
Provide a short summary of your performance. eg. If you select song for performance type and want to sing a stuti, mention something like "A stuti for Mahavir Bhagwan"
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jain Center of Northern California.