DATE AND TIME:
SUNDAY, April 7, 2013 @ KEYSTONE RESORT
* Arrival Time: 10:00 - 11:00 AM (Follow the Schlittentag Signs to the "Drop Off Area", drop off sled, register and receive your sled parking spot)
* Craft Build: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM (Your sled should be built before you come, but you may need to make some last second adjustments)
* Craft Inspection: 1:00 PM (This will take place at your parking spot, once inspected you can head up the hill).
* Event Start: 2:00 PM (We will go in numbered order. Please have a team dance and team story prepared to share before you take off down the hill)
Teams will consist of 3 people and may have 1-3 people riding the sled down,
however, one person must be designated as “pilot”.
No prefabricated sleds
No engines or batteries or external energy sources
No launching from your craft (intentionally) or launching any items from it
No throwing anything while coming down the hill
No pyro (firecrackers/torches/etc)
No use of power tools on site during build out
No smoke of any kind - especially using dry ice
Drivers must be at least 18 yrs old
Craft has to make it down the course to be considered in the competition
Helmets must be worn by all 3 teammates during launch
participants will be judged on three things, earning up to ten points for each category:
• Fastest Time
• Distance “flown” off of Kicker
ONCE WE RECEIVE YOUR REGISTRATION WE WILL SHOOT YOU BACK AN EMAIL WITH SOME HELPFUL INFORMATION
Prepare to have the time of your life...