Request edit access
Exploring the walled city together
The Youth Information Center of Nicosia, the Association for Historical Dialogue and Research/Home for Cooperation and the Center for Social Innovation are organising a three-day bi-communal educational activity throughout the walled-city of Nicosia, as follows:
-26th of October 2019, 10:00-18:00
-31st of October 2019, 16:00-19:00
-2nd of November 2019, 11:00-17:00
The three-day educational activity aims to bring together the youth of the two communities, Greek Cypriot and Turkish Cypriot, in discovering the history of the city through its buildings, neighbourhoods and landmarks that have marked the history of the city. The activity aims to upskill and empower the participants to engage in positive action for the improvement of the city.
More specifically, during the activity, the participants will have the chance to:
• Upgrade their knowledge on Nicosia.
• Familiarise themselves with research methods, which will allow them to pose questions and seek answers regarding historical, social and cultural aspects of the city.
• Develop their network with people and organised groups of the city.
• Design and implement their own activity highlighting an issue and proposing positive action.
The course includes input from experts, on-site visits, mutual learning exercises, group work and individual study.
The sessions of the course will be held in English.
• Motivated to learn and creative
• Committed to fully participate in the entire course
• Able to communicate effectively in English
For more information please contact the Youth Information Center of Nicosia at 22877510
Date of Birth
City of Residence
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service