2018 QLD Masters Billiards Championship
2018 QLD Masters Billiards Championships
Date: Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th November 2018
Entry fee: $50
Venue: Club Banora
Leisure Drive, Banora Point, NSW 2486
Entries close: Monday 19th November 2018
Tournament Director: Garvin Gray.
0422 993 062
Post Cheque to: QBSA, PO Box 417, Spring Hill, 4004
Direct Credit via Internet: BSB 034086 Account 146996 Ref: Your Name
Direct Credit at any Westpac Bank: BSB 034-086 Account: 14-6996
Cheque or Cash in Person
Conditions of Entry
1. The tournament will be conducted under Australian Billiards and Snooker Council Playing Conditions, and all matters pertaining to Players' Code of Conduct will be adhered to.
2. Tournament standard dress is required (long sleeved collared shirt, tie, dress pants in a solid dark colour, dress shoes and socks. Vest is required from the quarter finals onwards.) Failure to comply with this condition will result in forfeiture of the match.
3. Entry is open to both males and females who are Associate Members (Registered Player) with the QB & SA. who were aged 40 or over before 1st January 2018.
4. The format of the Tournament will be confirmed by the Tournament Committee after all entries have been received. Unless otherwise determined, the Tournament will commence at 10 am (NSW Time) each day.
5. Entries will only be received on the official entry form and must include the entry fee. A completed entry form and entry fee will be required before any player is included in the draw.
6. Referees will be provided by the Queensland Billiards and Snooker Association.
7. All players are to report to the Tournament Director 15 minutes before their scheduled starting time, and are to be ready to play at this time.
Any player not in attendance at the scheduled starting time will be penalised as per the tournament directors discretion. After another 15 minutes has elapsed, the absent player will forfeit the game. This also applies to players not correctly attired at the game starting time.
8. A player who gives a walkover in a knockout match, without the prior approval or exceptional circumstances by the tournament director, will forfeit their right to any prize money.
9. This entry form constitutes part of the conditions of entry. Changes may be made at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
10. The winner will receive $300 and the Runner-Up $150. Semi Finals $100. May be adjusted according to the number entered.
If you wish to retain a printed copy of this form, please do so prior to clicking the 'submit' button.
I agree to the above conditions of entry.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service