Request edit access
Тест на определение уровня языка (письменная часть)
Адрес электронной почты
Задания с 1 по 50 обязательны для выполнения. Если вопросы после 50-го для Вас очень сложны, и Вы не можете дать обоснованные ответы, тест можно не продолжать и направить имеющиеся ответы.
Для получения максимально объективных результатов при выполнении теста НЕЛЬЗЯ пользоваться справочными материалами!
1. Cambridge ... a beautiful city
2. I'm ... taxi driver
3. My sister...
is ten years.
has ten years.
4. John and Tom are ... friends
5. This is my boyfriend. ... French
6. My teacher is from Canada and ... name's Lisa
7. Jane: is there a bus stop near here? Sue: ......
Yes, there is.
Yes, there are.
8. Anna ... in a bank
9. I can ... Spanish.
10. Let's ... tennis today
11. What time ... get up in the morning?
12. ... is this T-shirt?
13. Mel loves snow, but Tom doesn't ... it.
14. I ... to Italy for my holiday last year.
15. Jeff and Nancy ... to watch a film tonight.
16. I’m ... . I want a sandwich.
17. Hello, ... I speak to Jane, please?
18. What’s your ... sport?
19. Joe: When’s our next lesson? Steve: ... Wednesday.
20. Sorry, I haven’t got ... coffee. Is tea OK?
21. Waiter: Anything else, sir?Customer: ... .
That's all, thanks.
Here you are.
No, it isn't.
22. Jim ... got a car.
23. What ... Simon for his birthday?
shall we buy
24. Excuse me. ... got the time, please?
Do you have
25. ... on the internet is easy.
26. There aren’t ... new houses in that street.
27. London is ... expensive than New York.
28. What ... the food like at the party last night?
29. Look! It ...
30. Alex loves giving presents. He’s very ...
31. What’s ... ? You look upset.
32. I enjoy ... because I like laughing.
33. Hi George! ... a good weekend?
Did you have
Have you got
Had you got
Do you have
34. ... to go for a pizza this evening?
Do you like
What do you want
Would you like
35. If you want to get fit, you ... do more sport.
36. Have you ever ... to Australia?
37. I ... 18 years old when I started my first job.
38. I didn’t ... TV last night.
39. My grandfather was born eighty years ...
40. It was nice to meet you. See you ..., I hope.
41. I’m ... sorry, but I can’t come to your party tonight.
42. John ... his wife in 2004.
did he meet
43. I’m sure ... a great time at the party next Saturday.
we go to have
44. How much time do you ... doing your English homework?
45. Are you going shopping? ... with you if you like.
I can be coming
46. Jane is the ... girl in her class.
47. Excuse me, I ... if you could show me the way to the train station?
48. In England people usually ... hands when they first meet.
49. Hurry up or we’ll ... our train!
50. I was so ... yesterday because I fell asleep in class!
51. ... anything next Friday?
Do you do
Are you doing
52. Many types of watches ... in Switzerland.
53. I ... my driving test last week, so now I’ll have to take it again.
54. Susan: I’ve got four sisters. Ruth: ... you?
55. What would you do if you ... a million pounds?
56. I’m trying to ... money to buy a new car.
57. You’re from Liverpool, ... ?
58. You ... to study hard if you want to pass your exams.
59. I’m usually too ... after work to go out.
60. My parents ... married since 1985.
61. If you go to London, the Tate Modern is really worth ...
to be seen
62. I ... home yesterday when it started raining.
have been walking
63. People say English people tend ... rather reserved.
64. Take your umbrella ... it rains.
65. Could you ... me a favour please?
66. Many new houses ... in the town where I live.
have been building
are being built
67. ... to post that card to Pete – it’s his birthday tomorrow.
If I were you, I'd
68. I don’t know many people ... still smoke nowadays.
69. Mary went to the party ... of her headache.
70. I think I’ve got a cold. I can’t stop ...
71. If you don’t know the meaning of a word, you can ... in a dictionary.
get it out
point it out
look it up
come up with it
72. ... I opened the window?
Would you mind if
Do you mind
73. My doctor ... me I should eat less meat.
74. Peter ... me to go to the theatre with him next week.
75. Sorry, I didn’t quite ... what you said.
76. I wish I ... get up early every morning!
didn't have to
wouldn't have to
77. Jane ... from Cambridge University with a degree in Law.
78. Hi Jenny. How’s it ... ?
79. I don’t smoke now, but I ... smoke 20 a day!
am used to
was used to
80. Paris is ... the Eiffel Tower.
81. If I ... earlier, I wouldn’t have been late for work.
82. Jack: Would you like me to help you? Sue: No it’s OK, but thanks ...
83. The film sounded interesting, but it ... to be really boring.
84. This time next week I ... on the beach on holiday!
will go to sit
will be sitting
85. One argument ... not smoking is that you save a lot of money!
in favour of
to agree with
it'd be better if
to make you
86. I have never ... to Scotland.
87. ... my advice!
88. I’m going to ask my bank for a ... to redecorate the kitchen.
89. Andrew: I’m sorry I’m late. David: It ... !
90. I was ... tired last night that I fell asleep on the sofa.
91. Do you fancy ... away for the weekend?
92. How often do you have ... ?
your hair cut
cit your hair
got your hair cut
93. What ... me about Steve is that he’s always late!
94. By 2030 I believe we will ... a settlement on Mars.
have been building
95. It’s difficult to ... a living with a part-time job.
96. I haven’t got my keys. I ... them at home.
should have left
must have left
97. As soon as I ... this book, I’ll help you clean the car.
will have finished
am going to finish
98. ... from above, Niagara Falls look even more spectacular.
99. Although the job applicant was well qualified, the interviewers found her ...
100. The taxi managed to arrive on time, ... the traffic was very heavy.
101. The minister was forced to ... a press conference to deny the rumours.
102. Someone’s taken my mobile! I clearly remember ... it on the table.
to have put
103. Scientists are ... research into creating energy from leaves.
104. Travelling by train is ... less stressful than driving.
105. Quite ... , I think a lot of this talk about climate change is exaggerated.
106. I wish I ... go out this evening. I’d rather stay in and watch a film.
didn't have to
hadn't had to
haven't had to
107. Make sure you’ve had all the necessary injections before going into the jungle, ... you’ll risk catching tropical diseases.
108. Many companies are expected ... out of business during the recession.
they will go
that they go
109. ... the summer being so hot, sales of air-conditioners rose.
As a result
110. The waiter ... us the impression that he couldn’t wait to finish his shift.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service