Request edit access
2021 March- May Saturday Code club
Classes provided by Creative Coding Hong Kong
Student Contact Details
Date of Birth
If Yes, Please Specify
Parents and or Guardian Contact Details
If needed, please also provide your helper's email.
Helper's Phone Number if applicable
Terms And Conditions
* Course fees are payable every term, due on or before the first class of term or day-camp. * 課程費用請在學期或日營開班當日或之前按期支付。
* A student who attends a class without prior enrollment shall be deemed to have enrolled, consented to pay for (that class and) all remaining classes and agreed to all terms and conditions herein.
* Payment can be made by cash, cheque or via bank transfer. All payment is non-refundable. All cheques are to be made payable to Creative Coding HK Ltd.
* 課程費用可通過現金，支票或銀行轉賬支付，恕不退款。所有請支票抬頭寫 Creative Coding HK Ltd.
* In the unlikely event that Creative Coding HK Ltd. (CCHK) is unable to run any class(es), for example, if EDB announces for all-school suspension, CCHK will strive to provide advance notice as early as possible and will provide the option to transfer such lesson credit(s) to another course at the same period or the next term.
* In the event that CCHK is unable to run any course(s) which has not commenced (for the avoidance of doubt, prior to the first day of the term or the day-camp), CCHK will strive to provide advance notice as early as possible and will provide the option to transfer to an alternative course which is running, or to opt for a full refund of the course fees.
* CCHK reserves the right to withdraw any student from a course and will issue a refund of the course fees in respect of such student and such course.
* If a student withdraws from a term course after the commencement, the applicable course fees will not be refunded except if the student has incurred an injury or an illness (supported with a doctor's note to this effect) preventing them from participating in our course, for a maximum of two (2) term lessons.
* 除因傷或疾病 (須附醫生證明) 而無法參與課堂 (每學期最多兩堂)，如學生無法參與課堂，恕不退款。
* Refunds for day camp is not possible If a student withdraws after the commencement.
* Refunds, make-up classes or credit notes due to extreme weather and other unforeseen circumstances (for example if EDB announces for all-school suspension) are not possible.
* 由於極端天氣和其他無法預計的情況下 (例：教育局突然宣佈停課)，退款，補課或信用票據恕不退換。
MAKE-UP CLASSES (補課):
* Only one planned absence can be deducted from term fee with prior written notice and before term or camp commences.
* If a child is absent due to illness or personal reasons, no refund will be made. However, if another suitable class is available to attend, such class will be offered, which may not be in the same location and time, and is subject to availability.
* All classes will be canceled in the event where EDB announces for all-school suspension, Typhoon Signal 8 or higher, or black rain warning is hoisted at 8 am for morning classes or camps and 12 noon for afternoon classes or camps.
* No refunds, make-up classes or credit notes will be made in this case.
CLASSES & CAMPS 課程及日營:
* Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of the lesson. Parent(s), guardian(s) and or children arriving before will be asked to stay outside the premise. All students must be under adult supervision whilst waiting for class to start.
* Students should be accompanied, to and from the class by the parent(s) and or guardian(s). To ensure a focused environment, guardian(s) are asked to stay out during the session. Please ensure students are picked up promptly by the end of class.
* Students are encouraged to ensure personal hygiene and cleanliness of themselves and the classroom. Please ensure to wear comfortable clothing and trainers or shoes that do not mark floors and leave the premises clean.
* The above three (3) requirements are exempted in the scenario of an after school activities whereby classes commence immediately after a regular school day.
* All participants registered in CCHK courses do so at their own risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to students, their family members, and guests as a result of participating in these activities.
* Completion of the registration form implies consent to the use of photographs, video and sound recordings of the student during the course for staff training, quality assurance, parental reference, marketing and promotional purposes in print, media and online. If you do not consent, please call 94698225 before completing the form.
DATA PRIVACY 數據隱私:
* CCHK takes data privacy very seriously and we handle all our customer data in accordance with Hong Kong laws and ordinances. If you would like to opt-out of additional marketing information please contact us at
* CCHK非常重視數據隱私，我們根據香港法律和條例處理所有客戶數據。 若想選擇退出其他營銷信息，請電郵
We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions without prior written notice.
Confirmation & Acceptance
By checking this box and submitting of this form, you indicate that you have read and accept the terms and conditions of this form as stated above
Yes, i have read and agree to the terms and conditions as stated above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service