Request edit access
Baldwin County School District Transfer Request Form (HB 251) 2021-2022
Under a 2009 state law (O.C.G.A. § 20-2-2131), parents may request a transfer to another public
school within their local school district. If you want to request a transfer, please complete the
information below for each student.

I fully understand that my child may only be granted this transfer request if space is available at the time this request is approved by the school district. Please keep in mind that if this request is granted and you choose to transfer your child to another school in the district, the law requires you to assume all costs and responsibilities related to the transportation of your child to and from the school as long as your child remains at that school.  

 Parents and/or Guardians will be notified of the decision via email, mail or phone once the application is reviewed and approved.
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
Email *
Student Last Name *
Student First Name *
Grade Level for the 2021-2022 School Year *
Current School Assignment *
I am requesting a transfer to the following school: *
Birth Date *
Custodial Parent or Guardian requesting the transfer Last Name, First Name *
Home Address (House number and Street Name) *
City *
Zip *
Best Contact - Phone Number *
Email Address *
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Baldwin County Schools. Report Abuse