Request edit access
COVID-19 Crisis Fund Request Form
Due to limited funds and to ensure funds are rapidly disbursed, Social Justice Fund will be making a limited number of emergency grants to previous SJF grantees mobilizing to respond to the spread of COVID-19. This grant can support a variety of emergency strategies and projects, some examples are included below.
Eligibility: This grant is open to any organization who has received funding from Social Justice Fund. If you are a member of a coalition, an SJF grantee organization must apply on behalf of your coalition.
Grant Amount: $3,000
Timeline: We will be reviewing requests on an ongoing basis and will try to disburse grants as soon as we are able.
Examples of projects/responses can include:
- Emergency outreach and education (webinars, social media campaigns, etc)
- Sick leave funds & establishing improved sick leave policies
- Anti-racist & anti-discrimination narratives
- Organizing for safe work places & institutions
- Resource mobilizing, mutual aid projects, emergency income assistance & eviction prevention
- Preserving medical coverage & covering medical assistance
- Community centered healing
- Basic needs coverage, emergency food and shelter
For more information on this funding opportunity, please email
Has your organization received a grant from SJF?
How will you use these grant funds to respond to the coronavirus/COVID-19 crisis?
Mailing Address (where to send the check) **Please type your fiscal sponsor's updated mailing address if you are using one.
Can we share your current work with our networks and on SJF social media?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Social Justice Fund NW.