Request edit access
Project Kindness 2019-2020 Presents: CCS Got Talent - Art Show Registration
Event Timing: February 20, 2020
ART SHOW RULES:
1. Must be a student of CCS
2. Must have a theme of Kindness
3. No inappropriate language or innuendo.
4. All submissions are to be on a 11X14 frame size
5. Submissions and Selections will go as follows:
- Participants will register through this link.
- Those participating will submit their final product to their school’s art teacher by February 7, 2020
- Each school’s art teacher will determine the top two submissions and will submit them to the Anti-Bullying Task Force
(ABTF) Chair, Kristy Newitt by February 13, 2020.
- The ABTF committee will determine three finalists from each school level to compete in the final art show by February
14, 2020 and will notify those selected.
- A 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and Voter's Choice winners will be chosen on February 20, 2020, by a panel of community judges
and awarded Ribbons and other prizes.
Grade Level (CCS students)
I understand that I am not guaranteed to be selected as a finalist for the CCS Got Talent Art show on February 20th. I also understand and agree to all of the competition rules/guidelines.
I am under the age of 18, my parents contact information is (full name, phone number, email address).
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Cumberland County Schools.