Graduate Student Housing Request

The form "Graduate Student Housing Request" is no longer accepting responses.

If you would like housing for summer 2016 complete the summer housing application. For housing for fall 2016, complete the wait list form.


-Log into myRedDragon and go to the student tab.
-Under the Residence Life and Housing section, select the Housing Process and Information link. Go to Applications and select "Summer Housing Application" or "Wait List Housing Request for Fall 2016."

Call 607-753-4724 if you do not have access or for any questions.