1. Preference will be given to students who graduate from these Maguire High School Partners:https://maguirefoundation.org/education/maguire-scholars/high-school-scholars/
2. Earn at least a 3.0 grade point average or equivalent in high school.
3. Complete this online Maguire Scholars Program Application, which includes a letter of recommendation from a supervisor of a community service or extra-curricular activity.
4. Engage in community service and/or extra-curricular activities at Temple.
5. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
, by February 1, 2022 and include Temple.
6. Qualify for admission.
7. Demonstrate financial need by having an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $0-$25,000.
8. Contribute at $5,000 per year to tuition, room & board.
9. Agree to participate in regular Maguire Scholars meetings and/or activities on-campus in accordance with university requirement.