Request edit access
Product Packaging Overview
Introduction and General Production
1a. What is your name?
1b. Where are you located?
State/Country for shipping costs
1c. How did you hear about us?
2. How many packages do you currently need to be labeling per week?
3. What labeling capacity do you want your machine to be able to handle in terms of products per week?
4. What kind of products do you make?
5. To fully address your needs we will need pictures of your container and labels. Pictures can be taken with a cell phone. Please email your pictures to
, text to 541-525-0503, or paste a URL below
6. Describe the package(s) that need labeling.
What is in the container? What material are they made of? Caps? Handles?
7. Does this product require you to include a batch code or use by date?
8. Can you label your container empty? If no, how do you fill your container?
9. How are you applying the labels now?
Fully automated process
10. What is the make and model of the machine(s) you have now?
Also specify if it is an applicator or a dispenser or a full assembly line.
11. If replacing a labeling machine why are you replacing it?
12. Is the new machine being placed into the existing line? If so, what is the speed of the existing system conveyor?
13. Who is your current label supplier?
14. In moving forward with a label applicator what budget range are you thinking?
$4,000 - $7,000
$9,000 - $12K
$18K - $35K
$35K - $70K
15. Are your labels transparent, opaque, or both?
16. What speed are you looking to achieve?
In products per minute
10 to 20 ppm
20 to 40 ppm
40 to 80 ppm
80 to 100 ppm
Over 100 ppm
17. Do you need Top and/or Bottom Labeling on your container?
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service