Request edit access
Leaders in Life Workshop Survey
Please select the workshop you attended from the drop down list and provide us with your feedback.
Please select the workshop you attended from the list below.
1. Leadership 101
2. I'm Too Young to Prepare for College
3. Creating an Identity for Success
4. Dream It, Believe It, Achieve It - Grizzly Youth Academy
5. How Do I Get Involved in Leaders in Life?
6. Exchange Our World
7. Your Voice in Education - KCSOS Students
8. Your Voice in Education - Kern High Students
9. Link Crew...Students Helping Students
10a. How to be an Upstander, Not a Bystander
10b. How to be an Upstander, Not a Bystander
11. Choices and Consequences: DUI Aftermath
12. So You Want to be a Professional Athlete? "We Are Game" Sports Mentoring
13. There is a Light at the End of the Tunnel
14. #FindingBalance - Junior High Students
15. #FindingBalance - High School Students
16. Stress & Suicide Prevention Awareness
17. See You at the Top
18. The Disease Detective
19. Career Options: How to Get a Good Job Quicker and Cheaper
20. Kern County Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT)
21. How You Turn Out, When You Turn Up
22. Social Media: Tips for Teens
23. Scary Spice
24. Elevator Pitches for Social Change
25. Flava in ya Ear: The Power of Hip Hop Culture
26. People Against Smoking Tobacco (PAST)
Please describe a skill or new information you learned from this workshop.
Rate the overall quality of this session on a scale of 1 - 5.
Do you feel the session helped you better understand the topic?
Please provide any additional comments about the workshop.
Thank you for your feedback. Your responses are confidential and will help us plan future events.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service