Primary responsibilities include:
• Support the VP of Sales and Account Executives
• RFP completion
• Manage/support the sales cycle from start to finish (prospecting, identifying contacts, creating proposals, generating Insertion Orders, securing advertiser collateral, inputting collateral in the admin, and results reporting).
• Create persuasive sales presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel detailing market trends, case studies and PureWow.com marketing solutions.
• Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions from the results.
• Collaborate with sales staff to design and customize integrated marketing programs to meet client and brand objectives.
• Execution of big ideas/custom programs
• Client Interaction for approvals and general project management
The ideal candidate will have:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years digital media sales planning and/or acct management, agency or assistant experience
• Great with computers (Mac experience preferred), including word processing (Google Docs and/or Word), spreadsheets (Google Docs and/or Excel), and general internet savvy
• Proficiency within MediaVisor and iDesk
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite, a plus
• Excellent writing and strong communication skills
Location: New York
Compensation: Competitive salary; benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity to join the PureWow
team, please complete the survey below. Unsolicited resumes and
applications without specific ($) salary requirements will not be
considered. Thanks for your interest!